DVD to ipod converter and professional mobile software.
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is an all-in-one video converter on Mac OS X. It is able to do format conversion among various popular video and audio formats, including Flash Video/ YouTube video (*.flv, *.f4v), HD Video (*.tod, *.mod, *.mov, *.mts, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.evo, *.mkv, *.dv ), General Video (*.avi, *.mpg, *.wmv, etc), QuickTime video(*.mov), DVR Videos (*.tivo) and more. In that way, you can edit or play your video files with different video editing software and universal portable players. The Mac video converter helps you to convert video files for your iPad, Dell Streak, iPhone 4, Xobx360, Popcorn Hour, PS3, Media Server, NAS, Archos, Apple TV, Droid X, Droid 2, Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Nokia C7, Galaxy Tab, HTC Evo 4G,iTunes, QuickTime Player, iMovie, FCE, Final Cut Pro, iDVD, and more.
- Convert any video with super fast processing speed.
- Freely cut off unwanted edges or parts of a video.
- Watermark with company logo, animation, subtitle, or another video.
- Sync video and audio perfectly with high quality.
- Support 5.1 channel audio output.
Details of Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
Perfect Audio video sync technology
This program adopts advanced AV-sync conversion technology, which can perfectly convert videos without any out-of-sync problems.
Support various video/ audio formats even image formats
This program supports diverse video and audio formats including AVI, DIVX, WMV, WAV, MOV, MP4, MPG, DAT, FLV, VOB, TOD, MOD, MP3, OGG, etc. More brightly is this program support import the image formats like JPG, GIF (Graphics Interchange Format), PNG.
Support inputting multi-track audio and video files and replacing audio track
This program allows you to select the suitable video or audio track such as the movie language and narration from Multi-track audio and video files. In addition, if you like, you can replace the original audio track with your favorite one from your PC.
Fast conversion speed
This program adopts Multitask and Multithreaded coding technology which can make full use of Multi-Core CPU to tremendously speed up the conversion process, up to two times faster than other similar programs.
If you want to only output one file, you just check the option Merge into one file on the main interface to merge the several videos into one file.
Trim and crop video
"Trim" video means you can trim off any unwanted part of a video. "Crop" video refers to you cut off unwanted part of the screen, such as removing the black edges on top and bottom of a video.
Add Watermark: video watermark, image watermark and text watermark
If you want to add a watermark to the video or image to protect your copyright avoiding illegal copying or meet your other special needs, this program offers you the functions including adding video watermark, adding image watermark and text video watermark.
Video Watermark: you can import a video file as a watermark to the video. The video watermark can naturally be displayed in the video to perfectly show a Picture-in-picture effect. VP6 alpha video is also supported here.
Image Watermark: you can select a picture from your PC as a watermark to the video. In addition, you can edit the image watermark by setting the position, heights and width.
Text Watermark: you can input the text you want as a watermark to the video or picture. What’s more, you can edit the text with different font, color and size.
- How to add video watermark for enjoyment?
- How to convert videos with video converter for mac?
- How to transfer MKV, MOV, MTS, M2TS, TiVo, etc. to Samsung Galaxy S on Mac?
- How to replace the original audio of your video files on mac?
- How to convert TiVo files to iPad/ iPad Wi-Fi+ 3G on Mac?
- How to make Motorola Droid videos with TiVo recordings on Mac?
- Solution for playing TiVo shows on HTC Evo 4G at HD quality
- How to convert TiVo HD shows to HD formats with least quality loss on Mac?
- How to convert TiVo HD recordings to MP4 on Mac?
- How to Convert M4V to MPEG for edit in iMovie?
- How to convert AVCHD Lite videos to be compatible with QuickTime Player on Mac?
- How to transfer P2 MXF to QuickTime MOV format for storage?