DVD to ipod converter and professional mobile software.
Tansee iPod Transfer
Transfer song/video from iPod to computer.When use Tansee iPod Transfer copy iPod songs out?
- Backup songs in iPod to PC.
- Copy iPod songs to new computer or notebook.
- Computer crashed.
- Share your iPod songs with friends.
- Copy all songs to a new iPod.
Tansee iPod Transfer is a sound of blessing for frustrated Apple's iTunes users who can't copy music files from iPod to pc desktop or laptop since iTunes blocks iPod-to-computer song transfer. Now Tansee provide you a full iPod solution. With Tansee iPod Transfer, iPod users can transfer song from iPod to computer easily. Tansee iPod Transfer utilizes iPod's internal database to display your iPod's files instantly. Tansee iPod Transfer is fully compatible with all existing iPods including iPod, iPod Photo, iPod mini, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod video (including Harry Potter iPod and iPod U2), and new iPod shuffle, new iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch.
With secure Tansee online store, you can finish your order safely. We accept Credit Card, PayPal, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Invoice.
- Easy to use: Tansee iPod transfer is simple to install and easy to operate.
- Multiple device compatibility: Works with all iPod models: iPod nano, iPod mini, iPod shuffle, iPod classic, iPod touch.
- Auto-scanning, Indexing: Auto-scans your iPod device, and auto-indexes all files by album, artist, genre.
- Backup to any folder: You can easily and quickly back up your songs and videos from your iPod, iPod touch to any folder on your PC.
Details of Tansee iPod Transfer
How to Transfer Song from iPod to Computer?
Step 1: Download Tansee iPod Transfer free trial versionhere, then install it.
Step 2: Connect iPod to your computer.
Step 3: Launch Tansee iPod Transfer and all the content of your iPod, including music and videos will display automatically, screenshot as follows:
Step 4: Select the files to be transferred to your computer by click them. Ctrl key for multi-files select. Click right button of your mouse can select all songs.
Note: you can only select first 5 songs if you haven't purchase.
Step 5: Click "Copy" button to select output path and start to transfer songs or videos to your computer:
How to Transfer Song from iPod to iTunes Music Library?Step 1: Transfer your songs / videos to a folder on your computer by Tansee iPod Transfer, e.g. "C:/music" . Step 2: Run iTunes, click "File", click "Add Files to Library..." or "Add Folder to Library..." , select the songs in folder C:/music.
Or simply run iTunes, Drag your files in "C:/music" to your iTunes music Library.